Your membership in, and donations to, the Cradlerock Elementary School PTA enables the PTA to make a positive difference for all of our students and staff members at Cradlerock.
What your Donation and Membership supports…
- Cultural Arts Assemblies
- Back-to-School Picnic Treat
- Trunk or Treat, Dances, Social Events, etc…
- Support of the school play
- Staff Back-to-School Breakfast
- Staff Appreciation Events (Conference Lunches or Dinners, Staff Appreciation Week)
- Reimbursement for grade-level team expenses of instructional projects
- and much more…
How to Join
Please complete the membership form (both English and Spanish) and return it to school with your child. Once we receive your membership information, your name will be added to our email list. You will be sent emails with upcoming PTA meetings and event dates. We hope you choose to be a part of the fun!
Individual – $10.00 (One adult membership and one vote!)
Family – $15.00 (One adult membership/vote plus a $5.00 donation)
Staff member – $8.00
$4.25 of every membership supports the Maryland and National PTA organizations.
As a member, when you activate your Cradlerock ES PTA membership card, you may take advantage of the Member Benefits Provider program offered by the National PTA!
Visit the National PTA website at www.pta.org/benefits to learn more. Companies offering discounts include:
- Sylvan Learning Centers
- MetLife Auto and Home
Donations are a great way to support our school.
Cradlerock ES PTA is a 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are 100% tax-deductible, and eligible for company match.
- 100% of every donation stays at Cradlerock ES and is tax deductible
Thank you for your support!